GuidesFor LeakAlertor 6000 and 5000
Battery Replacement Guide
How do I replace the battery in my LeakAlertor?
LeakAlertor® 6000 Battery Replacement Instructions
Be sure to check out the 1 Minute Video Instructions at www.leakalertor.com
- Press the reset button to place the unit into the RESET mode, then remove unit from the tank.
- Remove the back of the enclosure by lightly pressing a screwdriver or butter knife through the front slot. Remove the board from the enclosure. (Do not use the leads to pull the board out of the enclosure!)
- Remove the old battery with a toothpick and slide the new battery into place with the “+” side facing UP. (The unit will automatically go into RESET mode.)
- Place the board back into the enclosure. Reattach the back so the circular notch faces inward and to the left.
- Place the unit back onto the toilet, and replace the tank lid.
DCN: LA6KBRI 03/16
LeakAlertor Technical Reference Guide
A brief overview of how the LeakAlertor really works.
Step-by-Step Evaluator’s Guide
A quick reference guide to installing and testing the LeakAlertor, including how to create an authentic leak, and common installation errors.
Data Display Unit (DDU) Guide
The definitive guide to the LeakAlertor, how it really works, and how to use the Data Display Unit to show real-time measurements, events and data logging information.
Leak Simulator Kit Guide
Create an authentic leak with our Simulator so you can see the LeakAlertor in action!